mandag, august 27, 2007

A few biochemistry jokes

Q: A gang of mutations were caught red handed during mutagenesis.
When confronted, all of them confessed except one. Why?
A: He was a silent mutation


Two hydrogen atoms walk out of a bar.
The first turns to the second and says,
“Oh no! I think I’ve left my electron in the bar!?
“Uh-oh… Are you sure??"
“Yes!! I’M POSITIVE!?"



DNA PICK-UP LINES:

Adenine proposing to Guanine:"You know, my dear, mismatches can be made in heaven"

Primer to Template: "Hey baby, does that polymerase go all the way?"
RNA Polymerase: "C'mon baby, let's keep going."

mRNA: "I told you UAA means UAA!!!"

DNA Strand 1: "Hey baby, want to ligate? Our sticky ends were made for each other"
DNA Strand 2: "Keep your sticky end to yourself or the next ligation you perform will be blunt ended!"

A-Helix: "Hey baby, want to anneal?"
B-Helix: "Get lost! I don't turn that way!!"

Ingen kommentarer: